Foro

JAPÓN en abril

Otros lugares, otras opciones :: Sin clasificar :: JAPÓN en abril

Este hilo ha sido cerrado.
17/01/2013, 15:33

Wenas compañeros umbrianos, el día 8 de abril, justo después de volver de la kdd nacional, es muy posible que salga para Japón de vacaciones, asi que quería consultar un par de cosas.
1-Umbrianos que estarán en Japón en esas fechas.
2-Sugerencias en el tipo de ropa a llevar, porque cuando estuve hace un par de años era septiembre , hacia muchísimo calor, y en abril no será igual.

Pd.escrito desde el móvil, todavía no tengo cerrado el viaje, pero agradecería la info.

Faris

18/01/2013, 00:10

Yo no he estado nunca en Japón, pero hace unos meses leí un artículo sobre cuál es el mejor momento para viajar a Japón, donde explicaban las diferencias en el tiempo y las actividades y problemas que puedes encontrar según la estación, y a lo mejor te interesa: http://www.tofugu.com/2012/11/27/whens-the-best-time-to-visit-japan/

Aquí tienes la parte sobre la primavera. También tienen unos gráficos con la temperatura y la lluvia según el mes.

The spring season is okay in terms of both rain and warmth, that is until you hit the rainy season which tends to pop up at the end of spring in June. To me, April and May are fairly good times to visit, not just because of the weather but also because of cherry blossom viewing (big deal in Japan).

If you want to do cherry blossom viewing, you’ll want to arrive in late March or early April. Depending on where you are it may be prime time to view them or not. It’s a lot like a cherry blossom wave that sweeps from the southern part of the country north, so if you’re showing up late just travel up towards Hokkaido and maybe you’ll catch up. Their best viewing time doesn’t last too long.

Spring also has Golden Week, aka “OMG WHY MY MANGA NO UPDATE???” week, which is April 29 – May 5. A lot of people travel during this time, so it’s often good to avoid it if you can.

Besides this, though, you’ll find mild weather… not too hot and not too cold, as well as not too much rain (unless you’re there too late in the spring). It’s not my favorite time to go to Japan, but not my least favorite. I’d say out of all the seasons it ranks 3 of 4, so at least one thing is worse for me personally.

18/01/2013, 11:38

Muchas gracias

Este hilo ha sido cerrado.