Foro

Un escenario en Inglés?

Comunidad Umbría :: Usuarios, mensajes, demás... :: Un escenario en Inglés?

Como medida de seguridad los nuevos usuarios no pueden reabrir hilos antiguos.
Si crees que el tema es realmente necesario, por favor, abre uno nuevo en la sección correspondiente.
22/02/2011, 02:52

welcome to this,our community ;)

bienvenido a ésta,nuestra comunidad ;)

22/02/2011, 08:35
Editado: 22/02/2011, 08:42

Thanks again, all. I see what you are saying. I will get a scenario up and get a translation by one of those who offered. This will be done via PM.

I hereby end this topic.

This is said in an understanding and OK way. No offense taken.

Play well and say alive!

Next transmission will be in the scenario  [color=#00BF00]INTRACOM[/color]- due March 2011.

Over and out!

/Dave

22/02/2011, 09:44
Editado: 22/02/2011, 09:49

Cita:

Un servesa grande por favor! That´s about it ;-)

That's more than enough.

Iso chega de sobra, oh.

Cita:

I hereby end this topic.

There is no way to end a topic here. Umbria is rooted on the primordial yoghurt chaos. We love rules, but just to break them.

Vas mal rapas. Aquí a xente fai o que lle sae do carallo, se total esta paxina tocou nunha tapa de iogur. Gústanos os corvos, pero so para meternos con eles.

We have a very tortuous kind of humour.

Retranca.

22/02/2011, 09:57

Eso es gallego? Joder ... y luego dicen del catalán XD

Cita:

I hereby end this topic.

Which here, it means "time to derail the topic!"

22/02/2011, 10:56

*Laughs out madly and downs the beer with a grin - watching the mayhem begin...*

Qute, guys!

22/02/2011, 11:09

This is not the off-topic, so, you can't derrail this thread. Don't make me invoque the great Chemo. **chan chan chaaaan**

===

Este no es el off-topic, así que no se puede desvirtuar, no me hagan llamar al gran Chemo. **chan chan chaaan**

22/02/2011, 14:03

Lo siento, pero creo que no me ha quedado muy claro de que va esto :)

I´m sorry, but i think what this is not clear to me :) / I feel it, but I believe that I have not had left very clear of that this goes:)

¿Que es lo que quieres saber? ¿Si se puede poner una partida en Ingles?

What are do you want to know? If you can play in English on that web? / What do you want to know? If it is possible to put a game in English?

Bueno, parece que ya te han contestado a eso. Por lo demas, bienvenido a esta casa. Disfruta :) Lamento mi pesimo nivel de ingles...

Well, i will what my friends answer your cuestions. Wellcome to this community. Enjoy :) Sorry for my poor level of english.... / Good, it seems that they have already answered you that. For the rest welcome to this house. He enjoys:) I am sorry about my most awful level of English...

Hooray. :)

Este hilo tiene más de 6 meses, lo usuarios novatos no pueden reabrir hilos antiguos.