Foro

[SONDEO/RECLUTAMIENTO] Adventure Path de Pathfinder

Comunidad Umbría :: Partidas (reclutamientos, sondeos) :: [SONDEO/RECLUTAMIENTO] Adventure Path de Pathfinder

Como medida de seguridad los nuevos usuarios no pueden reabrir hilos antiguos.
Si crees que el tema es realmente necesario, por favor, abre uno nuevo en la sección correspondiente.
26/06/2017, 22:50

Hola.
Soy un antiguo master de la comunidad que quiere arrancar una partida.
Mi idea es dirigir un Adventure Path de Pathfinder RPG.
Como suscriptor tengo todos los publicados hasta el momento.
Quiero decidirme entre los siguientes.

Shattered Star The seven-pointed star known as the Sihedron is well known to scholars of ancient Thassilon, yet few know that the original Sihedron was itself a powerful artifact once owned by Emperor Xin himself. When the Emperor was betrayed by the Runelords, they shattered his Sihedron and hid the fragments in holdings throughout the land, where they would remain hidden for more than ten thousand years. But today, these fragments are surfacing, and it falls to Varisia's newest crop of heroes to gather the shards of the Shattered Star if they hope to be able to protect Varisia from a dangerous threat from the ancient past!

Reign of Winter It has been a century since the immortal witch Baba Yaga last visited the world, and the hour draws nigh for her return. But when she fails to appear in the frozen realm of Irrisen to usher in its newest ruler, pockets of winter begin to grow throughout the Inner Sea region. After 1,400 years of perpetual winter, the icy curse of Irrisen is spreading! What links do these strange blizzards and swaths of wintry landscapes have with Irrisen, and is there any truth to the growing rumors that the Witch Queen Elvanna has taken full control of the realm? Can her plans for the Inner Sea be thwarted, or will the Reign of Winter engulf the world?

Wrath of the Righteous The Worldwound tore reality apart at the dawn of the Age of Lost Omens, murdering the nation of Sarkoris and unleashing a ravenous demonic horde upon the world. Only the quick action of several other nations of knights, barbarians, and heroes stemmed the demon army and contained it within lost Sarkoris, and for the next century, crusade after crusade tried to defeat the demons only to fail time and time again. Their greatest success, the line of magical artifacts known as wardstones that stand sentinel along the Worldwound's border, barely manages to contain the demons. So when one of the wardstones is sabotaged, a city falls and the demons within surge out in a massive assault like none before. Even before the Fifth Crusade has begun a city has fallen and some of the crusaders' greatest defenders and heroes are slain. Can anyone rise up against the demon host to prevent the armies of Deskari, the demon lord of the Locust Host, from swallowing the world?

Mummy's Mask The ancient lands of Osirion are blanketed by the sands of time, and eldritch secrets and vast riches lay just beneath the sun-blistered surface. As modern Osirion opens its vaults and tombs to outsiders for the first time in centuries, many of these lost treasures and secrets are now emerging—some more troublesome than others. Hakotep I, a now-forgotten pharaoh, was robbed upon his burial. A secret sect took his heart and his funerary mask, both containing a portion of his soul. Betrayed the chance to pass on into the afterlife during his burial, Hakotep has existed in a state between life and death for millennia. The recent rediscovery of one of these lost soul fragments has allowed the trapped pharaoh to once again work in this world to redress the wrongs committed against him, and a cult worshipping him as a god-king grows in the heart of Osirion. Can a group of heroes brave terrible guardians, foul cults, and the burning sands of the desert to stop the rebirth of this ancient tyrant?

Iron Gods Numeria has a long history of mystery and wonder buried under its rugged landscape, for on that one fateful night thousands of years ago, the Rain of Stars scarred the land. The fragmented remnants of a ship from beyond the stars fell from the sky, scattering strange technological ruins and deadly perils across the land. Today, these sites are feared by the barbaric tribes and coveted by the sinister spellcasters of the Technic League. Yet something worse than brutish berserker or super-science wizard has risen to power in these hidden technological halls. The Iron Gods are ready to make their presence known, and if they are not opposed by the region’s newest heroes, a scourge unlike any the Inner Sea has seen will arise! From small Numerian towns to strange technological ruins to the region’s infamous capital of Starfall—and perhaps beyond—the Iron Gods Adventure Path will take your heroes into places unlike any seen before in the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game!

Giantslayer Deep in the Mindspin Mountains, a storm giant warlord known as the Storm Tyrant has seized control of a cloud castle and an Orb of Dragonkind, and is gathering an army of giants from across western Avistan—first to bring the orc hordes of Belkzen under his banner, then to conquer the neighboring realms. Heroes defending the human town of Trunau from an orc raid discover that the attack is just a precursor to the Storm Tyrant’s larger plans. Working their way through an abandoned border fort, an ancient giant temple, the tomb of an undead frost giant, and an elite fire giant training facility beneath a dormant volcano, the heroes eventually take the fight to the Storm Tyrant himself inside his flying fortress. Can the giant army be defeated before it can conquer the human lands of the Inner Sea, or will all of Avistan bow down in fealty to the Storm Tyrant?

Hell's Rebels The city of Kintargo has a new lord-mayor, but he’s not someone interested in maintaining that city’s free spirit. Paracount Barzillai Thrune has placed the city under martial law, and his cruel proclamations and sinister plans for the city bode ill. Can a small group of heroes and would-be rebels stand against the might of the Thrice-Damned House of Thrune and the Church of Asmodeus and save their home town from being crushed under the boot of an infernal tyrant? Will one of Cheliax’s most powerful inquisitors make the city his playground, or can the rebels known as the Silver Ravens rise up to bring a new era of freedom to the so called Silver City of Kintargo? Join the rebellion! Save Kintargo! DOWN WITH THRUNE!

Strange Aeons In a distant land polluted by an alien menace from beyond the stars, a great cancer grows within the earth. As its tendrils reach out through the dreams of those who learn and study its existence, a sinister cult grows more active in preparing the way for a devastation that will destroy more than the minds of would-be heroes. Can the adventures reclaim lost memories in time to stop the advance of a cataclysmic contagion that could threaten all of Golarion? Can they resist the mind-shattering truths revealed by the Yellow Sign, and the monstrous force it symbolizes? The Strange Aeons Adventure Path pits the heroes against the cosmic horrors of the Cthulhu Mythos, with new monsters, mind-shattering terrors, and explorations far beyond the known lands of Golarion.

Los que estéis interesados. ¿Podríais decirme los 3 que más os gustaría jugar en orden de prioridad?

No tengo los libros en español así que las reglas serían en inglés. Busco 4 Jugadores

26/06/2017, 22:54

Estoy interesado en entrar a la partida, si al final se hace, claro está; tengo grandes conocimientos del sistema de Pathfinder. En cuanto a la elección del Path, realmente me es irrelevante, no he jugado a ninguno de esos y cualquiera me parecería bien

26/06/2017, 23:36

¡Strange eons!

26/06/2017, 23:45

Hola, yo estoy interesado y en cuanto a los paths, los más llamativos son Strange Aeons,  Wrath of the Righteou y Shattered Star aunque no he jugado ninguno.

26/06/2017, 23:52

Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.... estaria interesado XD
En cuanto a las partidas, el orden seria
Shattered Star
Reign of Winter
Mummy's Mask

Pero solo las reglas en español o toda la partida?

ARAM

Carné Umbriano nº36
27/06/2017, 00:27

Yo me presento voluntario también. Me he estado informando un poco sobre estos APs, y mis opciones serían:

Shattered Star (Dungeon Crawl en vena), Mummy's Mask (Egipto para variar, Dungeon Crawl con trampas a cascoporro) y Reign of Winter.

Wrath of the Righteous he leído que tira de Mythic Adventures, y no me motiva.

En cualquier caso, rebienvenido. Y yo creo que te van a salir los voluntarios por las orejas, ya verás.

27/06/2017, 01:19
Editado: 27/06/2017, 01:21

Reign of Winter
Mummy´s Mask
Thundarr el Bárbaro Iron Gods

Hell Rebels no me importaría probarlo tampoco, suena totalmente a jugar una partida de Los Miserables o Guardia de Noche de Terry Pratchett ^^

27/06/2017, 03:56

Yo!, soy algo nuevo a Comunidad Umbría, aunque si me aceptas, esta sería mi tercera partida, no tengo problema con el inglés para entender las reglas pero nunca he jugado Pathfinder, mis votos:

Hell's Rebels

Mummy's Mask

Wrath of the Righteous

27/06/2017, 10:14

Suena bien! :)

Mi orden de preferencias sería algo así como...

• Mummy's Mask
  • Shattered Star
  • Iron Gods

Pero vamos, con sinopsis tan escuetas... y seguro k todos molan, así k... xD

27/06/2017, 11:34

Me gustaría participar en la partida. Mis preferecias:
1.- Shattered Star
2.- Strange Aeons
3.- Reing of winter.

Un saludo.

27/06/2017, 12:40

Unome a la lista de interesados con el siguiente orden de preferencias:
- Strange Aeons
- Iron Gods
- Wrath of the Righteous

27/06/2017, 12:57

1.- Mummy's mask

2.- Wrath of the Righteous

3.- Strange Aeons

27/06/2017, 14:01

He hecho recopilación de votos por si ayuda... con 3 puntos el de prioridad más alta, 2 el segundo y 1 el tercero.

Como Mitanthar solo votó por uno, consideré que su voto era por el de 3 puntos.

13 - Mummy's mask
12 - Strange Aeons
12 - Shattered Star
7 - Reing of Winter
6 - Wrath of the Righteous
4 - Iron Gods
3 - Hell's Rebels

27/06/2017, 14:24

Qué poco amor por la mitología eslava. ¡Venga hombre, si Reign of Winter es esencialmente un tebeo de Hellboy!

Del gusto por Mummy´s Mask no me puedo quejar, tiene pinta de ser la aventura más pulp que jamás ha parido Paizo y por tanto se merece un respeto como mínimo ^^

27/06/2017, 14:37

Yo me apuntaría también a cualquiera, menos a Hell's Rebels que ya la estoy jugando. Si tuviera que elegir 3, lo haría por este orden:

1- Reign of Winter.

2- Mummy's Mask.

3- Iron Gods.

27/06/2017, 15:58
Editado: 27/06/2017, 15:58

Tiene pinta de que va a ganar Mummy Mask por el momento al menos.

La pantera rosa aprueba esto

27/06/2017, 19:04

Mis preferencias personales:

1-Strange Aeons (¿Cthulhu y Pathfinder? Sí por favor)

2-Hell's Rebels (Intriga en un país dominado por adoradores de Asmodeus. Póngame dos de esas)

3-Mummy's Mask (yo la estoy dirigiendo aquí en Umbría y hasta ahora a mis jugadores les está encantando)

Excepto a la última (por razones obvias), yo me apuntaría sin dudarlo.

Rufe

27/06/2017, 19:37

A mi el que más me gusta... Estoy entre GiantSlayer y Strange Aeons, pero claro, los conozco porque los estoy jugando.

Mis preferencias serían:

1- Shattered Star.

2- Reign of Winter.

3- Iron Gods.

Oye, a unas malas, y si hay cupo, empieza 3 APs y todos contentos :D

27/06/2017, 19:40

Aqui van las mias aunque todas pintan bien.

Iron Gods,

Hell Rebels 

Reing of Winter

27/06/2017, 19:52

3 APs es mucha traga para volver. Mis preferencias son Reign of Winter, Iron Gods y Mummys másk. Priorizare gente de confianza. Si veo que se me da bien lo mismo abro más.

Rufe

27/06/2017, 20:00

Aquí vas a tener pathfinderos de sobra y te va a tocar cribarnos a todos xD

Un par de dudas: Ritmo de posteo? Qué permitirías y qué no, en lo referente a crearse el PJ?

27/06/2017, 20:04
Editado: 27/06/2017, 20:05

Mis preferencias son Reign of Winter, Iron Gods y Mummys másk

Mah nigga

Y sí, nada más juzgando por todos los candidatos vamos a acabar a puñaladas por una esquina jugándonos las plazas...

27/06/2017, 22:29

¡Saludos, lopintan! Welcome back! Se te ha echado de menos. Aún hay varias partidas de tu época en juego... ;D

27/06/2017, 22:42
Editado: 27/06/2017, 22:46

Hola Nacho. Sé rebienvenido. Se echan de menos esas partidas en mesa de 3.5 y Pathfinder ;-)

Mis preferencias son Reign of Winter - Iron Gods - Strange Aeons.

Un saludo desde el Norte del mundo.

27/06/2017, 23:37

Setzer, tú con el gancho ogro por un lado y yo con el espadón por el otro... ¡Eliminemos competencia!

27/06/2017, 23:45

Muy buenas, a mi me interesa jugar. Yo tengo el básico en castellano. Mis preferencias son:
~Mummy's mask
~Hell's rebells
~Iron Gods
Si no se me escogiera para jugar me gustarìa un VIP para leer la paetida. Geacias.

28/06/2017, 01:23

Al final monto dos partidas. Que hay mucho interés

- Mummy's Mask con mi vieja guardia que sigue jugando La era de los gusanos. Aram, Oca, Tersoal y Sorgolas
- Reign of Winter con gente de este hilo

El ritmo será entre medio y alto dependiendo de la disponibilidad de jugadores y master. Aún tengo que ver qué tal lo llevo así que no prometer nada.
Quien sigue interesado para Reign of Winter?
Como son 2 iniciare antes la de la momia.

28/06/2017, 02:05

Pues yo XD hace ya tiempo que queria jugar una campaña asi 

28/06/2017, 02:32

Otro que tras pensarlo (y ver los posibles candidatos) se presentaría a la selección.

Me tienta tanto la del Reino del invierno como la de la Máscara de la Momia, pero si ya tienes grupo armado para la segunda, me presentaría para la primera sin problemas ;-)

28/06/2017, 04:25

Yo sigo interesado

Este hilo tiene más de 6 meses, lo usuarios novatos no pueden reabrir hilos antiguos.